Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Brilliant

This is just the kind of thing that's on everyone's mind right now. I'm a fan of the whole "apocalypse-by-the-hand-of-man" sci-fi genre, although I don't think it'll ever actually happen by violence. To take a quote from MGS2 Sons of Liberty: "This is the way the world ends; not with a bang but with a whimper."
Coincidentally, Rob, you're film and storytelling skills are phenomenal; this could be an indie film. A SUCCESSFUL indie film. This site needs more top-notch stuff like this.

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Almost as good

They keep getting funnier, but I think I liked it better when everyone looked more cartoony.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Very well done!

This was much harder than the first one, although Madagascar limited the available strategies a little too much. It did provide a necessary level of difficulty, but at the same time made the game seem less free than it could have been. If not for that, I would have given it the full ten stars. Here's hoping for Pandemic 3!

Red Skies Red Skies

Good, but easy

I liked the setting, the accurate plane models, and the classic shooter format; but the upgrades made the whole thing too easy. After having bought all the upgrades, the difficulty dropped so much, I was convinced there must be more than only five levels.